5 Tips To Be More Attractive

Here are 5 Tips to Make Yourself Attractive at 30s to 40s


  1. 1. Do better on your job or business.
  2. 2. Dress a little bit nicer. (clean, simple and appropriate)
  3. 3. Lose some of that weight
  4. 4. Smile genuinely
  5. 5. Have a refined and smooth skin (even if you are a man).
You know, we work with people to help them get in amazing shape💪 and look, in the simplest way as possible.


Let me share to you, when people go through our program or regimen, if they meet into their ex (co-worker,crush, gf/bf, neighbor...) their ex’s will have a surprise expression and will say 'dili na lage ka bugason?', 'oi gwapo/gwapa man diay ka', 'dili na ka tambok', 'hamis ba ka ug panit sa una?'


We want to help you to hear that. So, if you have a rock solid plan on how to lose weight and look absolutely amazing😎 and stunning, then rock on, congratulations!🎉 If you don’t have, reach out to me. I’ll be more than happy to share it with you.


Bonus: Would you like to know 2 simple but powerful tips for #4 and #1?  Reach out to me and I'll be happy to share it with you.

PS: See my transformations below.

Post a Comment

0 Comments